Pregnancy sometimes comes with aches and pains. Wouldn’t it be great if there were a natural method of reducing some of these pains? There is!! Chiropractic care in pregnancy can help keep your body balanced and your ligaments loose. Chiropractic care allows optimal alignment for birth and is an all natural and hands on approach.
Dr. Schwab is certified in the Webster Technique, which is helpful for many pregnant women. She is highly experienced in working with pregnant women, and she looks forward to helping you enjoy the healthiest pregnancy possible.
Dr. Schwab went to Life University in Marietta Georgia and graduated in 2012 with her Doctorate. She is also currently working with ICPA on her diplomat degree.
According the ICPA, women that receive regular chiropractic care typically see the following benefits:
· 39% reduction in labor times during 2nd/3rd pregnancies
· 50% reduction in the need for analgesics during labor
· 84% of women report relief of back pain
· The sacroiliac joints will maintain better function which means less back labor
· Faster posture healing postpartum
· Decreased risk of postpartum depression
I chose Dr. Schwab because as a patient myself I have felt very well taken care of. She also takes care of my children. She takes her time with patients and my kids have come to love visiting her office.
Article written by Naomi Voss
Owner of Diamond Doula Services